I'd like to build the company network with a L2 Switch.
Here are the requirements.
- Marketing team's computers and the visitors's mobile devices need to access the Internet.
- Other business computers and employee's mobile devices can't access the Internet.
- visitor's mobile devices can't access all computers of company such as marketing team's computers and other business computers.
- Employee's mobile devices need to access the business computer.
- Visitor's mobile devices and Employee's mobile devices use the WiFi Access Points together.
Unfortunately my L2 switch (Huawei S2700) has not DHCP Server function. So I made the network configuration as following.
Marketing team's computers can obtain IP address well.
But sometimes the visitor's mobile devices can't obtain IP address from DHCP server.
What problem is this?
Employee's mobile devices obtain IP Address as I tested, but I can't sure this always will be worked.
I configured all ports as hybrid port.