Here the diagram:
I've been assigned to make a network where 3 headquearters are communicated securely, they must have internet connection and all of them must be able to access to the common servers located in one headquarter.
I've re-done a simply design of my original design so that you can understand easier my idea. I've looked up pretty much about these questions but i don't know if i'm sure about it, so here are my questions:
- Is it possible to have internet internet connection through MPLS network? I've read that it's possible, but only if am ISP offers this service. I've looked up pretty much all about this, and I found almost nothing. So, if it isn't possible, can I order a second leased line for each headquarters, so that they have MPLS for communicating with other headquarters, and the second line for having an Internet connection?
- In the diagram, the MPLS router, LER, is the distribution layer router that will route the VLANs. Am I right?
- For the VLANs, I need VLAN 1 to watch VLANs 2 and 3, but VLAN 2 can't see any other VLAN and VLAN 3 is the same as VLAN 2. My guess is VLAN 1 will have 1 port in trunk mode, and the rest in untagged mode. For VLANs 2 and 3, one port in tagged mode for the VLAN 1 and the rest in untagged mode. Am I right?
- Are the firewalls correctly placed?
- Are "Common servers" correctly placed so that they can be accessed from other headquarters through MPLS network?
- I've looked up info about MPLS and IPsec, but it doesn't appear a lot of info, my question is simple, is it really possible to put IPsec over MPLS?
Every answer is very appreciated :) Thanks