fWe know that they only care about the first 3 layers of OSI-Model so when a node receive the data from a PC/Server, it goes up to layer 2 (Here is MAC address) and then it goes up to Network layer (3) where it's now IP. Then :
- How this node knows the route to follow to the other node ?
- How do they communicates ?
- Do they use Ethernet ?
- If yes, the internet is then considered as a local network ?
- Can I consider my house and my equipment as a LAN ? And then I saw that nodes connections are known as Internet/Network but they use Ethernet and Ethernet is used in local network so should we consider the connections between nodes as a local network ?
- And we know that Ethernet is asynchronous so the Internet is asynchronous because it uses Ethernet ?