How can I accomplish VPN across Dual Wan connections in a optimal way?
Idea is to make:
- Site to site VPN.
- Make single connection inside the VPN to use full bandwidth of both wan connections using (Split TCP, Multipath TCP, Bonding or technique x?).
- Make it possible for a Road Warrior to have VPN connection to both sites and have traffic use the optimal speed/route.
- The order for "split/bonding" and VPN might not be in optimal/working order in the plan_for_network_desing picture.
- The wan2 and Road-warriors connections are 4G so they are behind ISP-NAT. So they can "only do" outbound IPv4 connections. Public IPv6-address might be possible.
- The DSL connections have public IPv4 addresses and take incoming connections.
I am interested to know how can I accomplish this?
- What techniques you recommend and how should they be implemented?