Before beginning, I'm totally new to advanced network topics and not working as a professional network engineer or so. Just trying to learn some stuff.
My problem is, I have 3 different ADSL (or VDSL) lines at my office and want to combine them to;
- Increase the throughput
- Increase the connection uptime
- Have better management over WAN-LAN connections
So my questions are;
- What is the name of the topology/design that I'm trying to create?
- Is it possible/feasible to combine multiple DSL lines?
- If so, what is the device that I need to put inside of big red circle?
- I need at least 40 ports to connect all of the devices
- VLAN management is required to separate the networks
- Gigabit connection is required to use inside the local network operations