I have 3 switches, 2 switches connected to 1 main switch. I have VLAN6, VLAN7, VLAN8 and VLAN9.
- VLAN6 has VLAN6-1 end device.
- VLAN7 has VLAN7-1 end device.
- VLAN8 has VLAN8-1 and VLAN8-2 end devices.
- VLAN9 has VLAN9-1 and VLAN9-2 end devices.
After some configurations,
- VLAN8-1 and VLAN8-2 can communicate right now.
- VLAN9-1 and VLAN9-2 can communicate right now.
- VLAN6-1 and VLAN7-1 can't communicate any devices.
I need to communicate VLAN8 and VLAN9. So, VLAN8-1 and VLAN8-2 have to communicate with VLAN9-1 and VLAN9-2. I tried to change switch modes switch1 and switch2 to trunk mode(with VLAN1,VLAN8,VLAN9) but it didn't work. It's working only when I change switches mode to access mode.