How can I add more than 2 fast ethernet ports to a server in packet tracer?
Well, you can't.
The server has 2 slot to put any interface card and packet tracer propose only single port cards.
Available cards are:
- WMP300N: WiFi 2.4 Ghz
- PT-HOST-NM-1CE: Copper Ethernet (10Mb).
- PT-HOST-NM-1CFE: Copper Fast Ethernet (100Mb)
- PT-HOST-NM-1CGE: Copper Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mb)
- PT-HOST-NM-1FFE: Fiber Fast Ethernet (100Mb)
- PT-HOST-NM-1FGE: Fiber Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mb)
- PT-HOST-NW-1W: WiFi 2.4 Ghz (equivalent to WMP300N)
- PT-HOST-NW-1W-A: WiFi 5 Ghz
- PT-HOST-NM-1W-AC: WiFi 2.4 and 5 Ghz
- PT-HOST-NM-3G/4G: Cellular 3G / 4G
Verified with Cisco Packet Tracer 7.3.0 MacOs version.