We do have a problem; we setup a used Juniper SRX3400 Cluster hoping to move our configuration from old SRX3400 Cluster to new one (for some reason), however everything works but we cannot make HTTPS traffic with "some" websites.
- Google, Amazon with https works but we cannot make traffic with StackExchange
- When we make traffic on flow sessions I can seee Junos:SSL and Junos:Amazin however when visiting StackExchange it says: Junos:SSL/INCONCLUSIVE
- Can make ssh connection to server behind firewall
- Can make http connection to server behind firewall
- Cannot make https connection in both directions
- Can ping firewall
- Can ping server behind firewall
We are planning to work on long term with the network administrator as we have lots of issues like this. This task is basicly a test task that.