I have following queries regarding LACP.
- In LACP flag we have a field called as Aggregation, where 1 represents Aggregatable and 0 represents Individual.
- In all the PCAP's I have seen so far this bit is always set to 1.
- Is there any senario where in the bit is set to 0 so that I can comprehend in better manner what this field actually means.
- In the PCAP TLV 1 and TLV 2 makes sense.
- But I still am not able to understand whats the use of TLV 3 and 4 i.e Collector and Terminator.
- I only see a bunch of 0000 and am not able to make sence of it.