I am quite new to this world and I'm currently to understand why an ICMP ping is always sent to the same PC.
In this case, I am sending a ping from PC_F to Server PT.
In the simulation, the message goes always to PC_C, which IP is
Looking in more detail on Router 2, the static routing shows:
- 192.168.5.0/24 via 192.168.0.10
- 192.168.6.0/24 via 192.168.0.10
- 192.168.1.0/24 via 192.168.3.2
At the moment Network #5 and #6 are not connected, but they will.
I am not sure if the static routing should be the following:
- 192.168.10 / 255.255.255.0 / 192.168.0.0 (to server)
- 192.168.5.0/ 255.255.255.0 / 192.168.0.8 (to network #5)
- 192.168.6.0/ 255.255.255.0 / 192.168.0.8 (to network #6)
Am I missing the routes to Network #2, #3 and #4?
Here I add a table to sum up the IPs, Masks, GW and VLAN:
Thank you for your suggestions/corrections.