I am analyzing some documents from the city containing comments about underground network equipment installation. One of the comments that appear a lot is "MH ACCESS - ROD ROPE AND PLACE IPP". While MH Access refers to manhole access, it is not clear what the second half of the comment means. Any help will be appreciated.

  • "rod" and "rope" probably refer to items for pushing and pulling cable.
    – Ron Trunk
    Jun 16, 2021 at 13:03
  • @RonTrunk Thank you! Any ideas what IPP could mean. I found something relevant: Inlet and Pipe protection (link). Does that mean the enclosing case for cable? Jun 16, 2021 at 17:24


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.