I'm running into a problem with our Cisco ASR-1002HX and ASR-1006X. I have a mix of Juniper and Cisco routers all configured exclusively with IPv6. All of our routers are in the same ospfv3 area 0. We are required to configure OSPF authentication. With ospfv3 and IPv6, we have to do that using ipsec encryption and authentication. Due to the different ways each vendor does this, we decided with our Cisco routers to apply the ipsec configurations at the area level. This is causing an obnoxious problem though. As you can see in the basic drawing I provided, we have several encryption devices throughout our network. The problem that we are seeing is that the encryption devices are sending ipsec packets to each other for their tunnels and the routers are logging that it is receiving ipsec packets with an invalid SPI. There is no issues with our tunnels. The routers continue to forward the packets without issue. The only real problem is that our logs are absolutely flooded with invalid SPI logs. If anyone has any recommendations, I'm all ears. I've opened a TAC case, but haven't received much help. They are pointing the blame to my encryption devices.