I have an old 5548P that I'm trying to add to my current stack. I have an Ubiquiti ER-X that I'm trying to supply power to over PoE, but I'm not getting anything.
- The ER-X pulls 5W, and a port on the 5548P can provide up to 15W, so it's not a supply issue.
- I've done a complete reset and updated the firmware.
- The ER-X powers up fine when supplied with power from the wall.
- I've disabled per-port energy consumption conservation per the manual
- I can see that the device appears as
activein the port list as a
- The PoE indicator light is solid amber, meaning that power is being delivered.
I'm honestly not sure what the issue could be. Any suggestions?