I need some advice and guidance regarding setting up the FortiGate HA, My question is focused on WAN side of configuration (not A WAN expert), below are highlight environment
- 2 ISP WAN-A / WAN-B
- Firewall Hardware Fortinet F100.
- WAN-A have Dedicated Switch (don't know its L2/L3)
- WAN-B its a satellite dish it come straights from a dish to Firewall with RJ45.(no switch and that's the challenging part).
- HA mythology is using virtual Mac for Failover (active/standby)
Here is my questions and appreciate the insight.
- What type of Switch do i need for WAN-B L2/L3? (sitting between ISP and Firewall)
- Does usually ISP help configuring the Switch and handed to the company?
- What is the essential configuration do i need on the switch for WAN-B?
excuse my broken English.