A tag for questions involving Juniper Networks hardware or software.
Juniper Networks, Inc. is an American manufacturer of networking equipment founded in 1996. It is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, USA. The company designs and sells high-performance Internet Protocol network products and services. Juniper's main products include T-series, M-series, E-series, MX-series, and J-series families of routers, EX-series Ethernet switches and SRX-series security products. Junos, Juniper's own network operating system, runs on most Juniper products.
- Type Public
- Traded as NYSE: JNPR
- S&P 500 Component
- Industry Networking equipment
- Founded 6 February 1996 (Incorporated 25 June 1999)
- Founder(s) Pradeep Sindhu
- Headquarters Sunnyvale, California, USA
- Key people Kevin Johnson, CEO
- Products Routers, switches, Firewalls, Intrusion detection systems, VPN hardware
- Revenue US$ 4.36 billion (2012)
- Net income US$ 186 million (2012)
- Employees 9,129 (2012)
- Website www.juniper.net