New answers tagged


What you're looking for is a cable tester able to certify a cable with the entire test suite. The tests must include crosstalk and detailed frequency measurement. Basically, there are three classes of testers: just continuity and shorts - 5-100 € additionally wire map (proper pairings), overall length, possibly rough frequency response (cable class) - 200-...

Top 50 recent answers are included